Even though I have a ’52 in 52′ Pinterest board in which I create or accomplish 52 projects in 52 weeks, I have instead decided to make a ’30 by 30′ goal list, in which I work on accomplishing 30 goals by the time my 30th birthday rolls around. This goal list is similar to the ‘101 in 1001’ list that many others have been doing. It is part of what I believe is called Project Zero or Day Zero. Or something like that. 101 goals in 1001 days, which equals about 2.5 years. I will be turning 27 (yikes! where does the time go?) in June of this year which means I have a little over 3 years to start and finish this goal list. I feel it is more doable than 101 goals. And some of the goals I will be listing take more time, more planning, more saving.
Here is what I have come up with so far:
Donate to Locks of Love. May 31st 2013
2. Take a Blog Design course.
Attend a conference on Environmental Education. Outside the Box Conference, March 2014
4. Go paragliding or skydiving.
5. Update my passport to my married name.
Make a Best Memories from Alaska scrapbook. In process: Aug 2014
7. Train for, run and finish a half marathon.
8. Late honeymoon/5 year anniversary in Iceland.
9. Do a body Cleansing.
10. Get professional pictures done of me and A.
11. Visit all States surrounding Colorado: New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma.
Send a box of Sunshine to someone least expecting it. Sent to SIL and another one on its way to a friend! March 2014
13. Learn to bead crochet.
14. Host a Halloween Party.
15. Get a sisters tattoo.
16. Watch 30 films about royalty whether historical fiction or fantasy (list coming soon).
17. Read/listen to 30 classic books (list also coming soon).
18. Take a professional cooking class.
19. Participate in a CSA.
20. Do a creativity goal board every year.
21. Finish pinning projects to my ’52 in 52′ board and complete all of them.
Sponsor a family in need for the holiday season. December 2014
23. Surprise a friend or family member by paying one of their monthly bills.
24. Leave a 100% tip.
25. Do yoga every day for 30 days/master some harder poses: the crow, the hurtler etc.
26. Learn to juggle.
27. Make a rotation of recipes